- 300g beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tsp (10ml) cornflour
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp (30ml) water
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 Pack Findus Wok Classic
- 10g coriander, roughly chopped
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Dust beef strips with cornflour and place into a bowl.
Add garlic, teriyaki sauce, water and chilli and allow to marinate for a few minutes.
Heat wok with a little oil until piping hot.
Remove beef strips from marinade (set aside for later) and quickly stir-fry for about 30 seconds or until the meat is seared. Remove beef from wok and set aside.
Using the same wok, heat a little oil until hot and add 1 bag of Findus Wok Classic.
Stir fry for about 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
Return seared beef to wok and add remaining marinade, allowing it to come to the boil and thicken slightly.
Add chopped coriander and toss to combine.
Serve immediately with steamed jasmine rice.